After the middle ring success, I designed the bottom ring. I added some different features to this ring, namely a big hole in the middle that would allow wires to go into the neck section from the shoulders.
Another feature I added was a peg board style hole array so that I can attach the ultrasonic sensors.
This is waiting on my bench to join it all together.
The plastic welding method seems a great way to join and be able to build items that are bigger than the platter.
With this slice I built at 30% fill and I could only fit one at a time comfortably on the platter the time was 2hr45m to print each piece.
I am now in the process of making the top ring.