I took several sheets of black plastic canvas and started cutting, cutting and cutting. Eventually I ended up with a basic mesh for the neck bin.
I eventually joined several of them together to make one large piece of mesh that was the circumference of the neck bin. It was not as easy as I thought.
I started by using hot glue. It peeled off, so I used plastic modelers glue. It peeled off. Then I used acetone & it peeled off.
Finally I got some discarded thread that had extruded from the nozzle of the 3d printer and threaded it in and out joining the pieces together. Finally I added some acetone slurry over the thread. Seems to hold well.